12362Re: [ANE-2] Gilgamesh XI:5

  • Robert M Whiting
    Apr 1, 2010
      I realize that, Victor. I'm just trying to clarify that the two parsings
      are not equally valid or rather that the first one is actually impossible.
      Rather than adopting the "he-said/she-said" style of contemporary
      journalism, it's important to point out which one is false instead of just
      reporting them as equally valid alternatives.

      Bob Whiting
      whiting@...