      From: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ANE-2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of alf-redu-nirari
      Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:37 PM
      To: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ANE-2] Sumerian material culture

      Dear Members,
      I was wondering about the existence of some archaeological evidence that
      might show external non sumerian influence onto Early Sumerian arch. facies

      Is there any discussion published on this regard, to your knowledge?
      Thank you

      Dr. Alfredo Rizza
      VS - UCB, Dep. of Linguistics;
      Dip.to di Scienze dell'Antichità - Orientalistica, Università di Pavia