11790Re: [ANE-2] A Halt on DSS related posts until February

  • victor avigdor hurowitz
    Dec 23, 2009
      What, may I ask, is going to happen in February, 2010 to resurrect the
      beaten horse? Is that when the winter rains will come to swell Ain
      Feshkha? Actually, it's been pretty rainy here in Israel so they've
      probably already arrived.
      Victor Hurowitz
      BGU