11709Tell Abu al-Kharaz 2009

  • Peter M. Fischer
    Dec 4, 2009
      The Swedish Jordan Expedition at Tell Abu al-Kharaz 2009
      This year's season of excavations (October-November) which was mainly
      devoted to the study of the Iron Age remains is now accessible in our
      preliminary website:
      http://www.fischer.praktikertjanst.se/ (use Explorer)

      Prof. Peter M. Fischer
      Director The Swedish Expeditions to Jordan, Palestine and Cyprus
      Gothenburg University, Sweden
      Oriental Institute, Vienna University, Austria
      Director The Swedish Expeditions to Jordan, Palestine and Cyprus
      Email: peter.fischer@...