      From: dastacey62 <DAVID.STACEY63@...>
      Subject: Fw: Re: [ANE-2] Two Qumran articles/a reply
      To: ANE-2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 4:35 AM

      A very scientific answer! Back in the '70s I remember excavating, somewhere near Harmon Ha-Natsiv, a pair of 'Qumran-style' graves one of which was north-south, the other east-west (published by Amos Kloner- I forget where). Was one an Essene and the other a Bedouin?

      I would still like to know how you would recognize the grave of a Second Temple period nomad, poor person or slave?

      David Stacey UK