11426SV: [ANE-2] Re: Philistine Architecture? (was: Philistine areas)

    Oct 4 11:46 PM
      AS you may have perceived, this subject is another can of worms. There
      has recently been a rather intensive debate about the issue of
      Philistine identity, and the origins of the pottery referred to as
      "Philistine." Although I handled her part about Canaanites quite
      roughly, I had not the same problem with her discussion of Philistine
      identity: see Ann Killebrew: Biblical Peoples and Ethnicity: An
      Archaeological Study of Egyptians, Canaanites, Philistines, and Early
      Israel (CA. 1300-1100 B.C.E.), SBL 2006.