10648Re: [ANE-2] Sumerian question

  • Michael F. Lane
    May 9, 2009
      Many thanks to the several persons who replied to question about Sumerian!

      Bob, the numbers make sense, now that I recognize that udu is synonymous
      in this context with udu-nita.

      John, thanks for informing me that e- in e-ta-e3 is equivalent to i3-!

      I think I've got it all figured out now -- but I'm please to know that so
      many on this list are willing to share their expertise, and I may turn to
      your good grace again.

      All very best,

      Michael Lane
      Univ. of Maryland, Baltimore County