1025Re: [ANE-2] Parpola & the Assyrian Tree

  • victor avigdor hurowitz
    Apr 5 7:30 AM
      quite frankly, I would mention the Adapa legend in which Adapa is told not
      to eat or drink water of death or food of death, and then he is offerred
      water of life and food of life and he turns it down and thereby loses his
      chance for eternal life.
      Victor Hurowitz
      BGU Israel