No activity in last 7 days
Australian Native Bees are potentially the most underated resource available to agriculturists, horticulturists, honey producers and people who just want a bee hive or colony in their back yard. The bees range from small black, social (hive) stingless bees through a list of thousand and more varieties of solitary bees including the Blue Banded, Leaf Cutter and Giant Carpenter.
- Jan 28, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.