Thanks Brian and Dale. Which influences that helped form my impressions on how Ancient battles were fought are lost in the mists. But there is a good chance Ivombatus1000
No, I have not toyed with it. I don't think creating two smaller, weaker units from one is a good idea, and it messed with unit counts. I am not sure I agreedale_hurtt
See rule 4D. The restrictions you refer to apply to Close Order Infantry and Hordes only. See also the designer's rationale on page 91. I am confused by yourdale_hurtt
This site will include additions and development ideas for the rules, plus the author's answers to rules queries.
Neil Thomas, the rules author, has not sanctioned this group and is not expected to take part.
- Sep 27, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.