2nd Mantinea

  • auerstadt2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Dear Aaron,

      I thank you very much for your kind message.

      I visit the "Strategia & Tattica" shop only once or twice in a year, so I have met Mr. Flaibani occasionally.

      I apologize for my late reply but, in this week, I have been very busy to organize at home (and to put in order) my second, and more ambitious, trial battle with AMW.

      The selected battle has been the 2nd Mantinea, 362 B.C. with two allied armies for side of my 25mm. Hoplites.

      If you, or other members, are interested I have posted a Battle report
      in the Files section and some Photos in the relevant one.

      I apologize for my English and I look forward any suggestions on the rules.

      Bye-bye,

      Mario