I've blogged at Britwriters about one of my favourite places...

  • Sharon Bidwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      If you'd like to see somewhere I can say my heart truly lies since I
      discovered its existence many years ago, then pop along to the
      Britwriters Blog: http://wulfwaru.wordpress.com/

      There you can see some great pictures of a place swarmed in Arthurian
      Legend. I don't know if this place speaks to the storyteller in me, or
      if it's due to great places like this that I wanted to tell stories
      but Britain certainly has many beautiful locations to spark the
      imagination.

      :o) Shaz

      Sharon Maria Bidwell
      aonia - where the muses live
      http://www.sharonbidwell.co.uk
      http://www.myspace.com/aonia
    • Sharon Bidwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        Duh, swamped in legend, not swarmed. That's what comes of posting
        before having a second coffee on a Sunday morning. LOL. :o)