November newsletter ~ JM Snyder

  • J.M. Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006

      Here's my latest newsletter ... I have a new e-book and new anthology coming out this month, and a new contest to boot!

      Contests
      Congratulations to Elaine won a copy of Trin, and Luke won a copy of Shorts. All those who entered my October contest have been provided with a copy of my short story, "Hooking Up," which appears only in Shorts. Thank you for participating!

      Onto November ... and a new contest! Two lucky winners will receive a copy of my forthcoming e-book, Just What the Doctor Ordered, in PDF format on a mini-CD, complete with jewel case and autographed insert. Click here to enter!

      Just What the Doctor Ordered
      Speaking of Just What the Doctor Ordered, the cover and an excerpt is now available on my site. The e-book is scheduled to be released from Aspen Mountain Press on November 24th, which means you have until the day before to enter my contest and try to win a copy!

      Babes in Toyland
      Also out this month from Aspen Mountain Press is the holiday anthology, Babes in Toyland. My short story, "Boytoys," will appear in the anthology ... after a bad breakup, the last thing Jason wants is to fly solo at a couples-only sex toys party. But the party's host, Nigel, asks Jason to stick around because he needs a helping hand. And he has a special gift planned for his assistant at the end of the night. Look for it on November 17th!

      Electronic versions of my already published books
      Encouraged by the e-book sales of Trin, I have agreed to republish my previous novels and story collections electronically through Aspen Mountain Press. Therefore, all electronic copies of my books (currently sold through Lulu) will be unavailable until further notice. As they are re-released, I will let you know.

      A short newsletter this time ... gotta get cracking on my NaNoWriMo novel now! 'Til next time, thanks for reading!

      J.M. Snyder ~ http://jmsnyder.net