An Economy Matching Nature -- Social and Economic Ideals

  • Viplavah Vikranti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2011
      An Economy Matching Nature -- Social and Economic Ideals

      People have developed the ability to perceive the tiny
      structures of molecules, atoms and subatomic particles,
      and they have done the same with the larger cosmology
      of solar systems, galaxies, novae and beyond,
      recognizing the similiarities of shapes and patterns
      between the smallest and the largest groupings of forms
      and energies.  This demonstrates, ever so slightly if
      not grandly conspicuously, the presence of a hologramic
      Universe.  What makes the Universe work so efficiently,
      including the economy of our biological forms in the
      societies and working collectives of single cells
      cooperating in unison?  I think indeed that examples of
      the world's, even the Universe's greatest economic
      theory are made evident in the conspicuously successful
      operations extant within the Universe, including within
      our bodies.  Thus, within our language's paradigm, the
      only wortwhile "ism" for human endeavors is
      "Universalism", where none are neglected and all are
      included, both beings, skills and paradigms.

      Translations of Lao Tze:
      See the world as your self.  Have faith in the way things are.  Love the world as your self; then you can care for all things.

      Therefore those who regard the world as they do the fortune of their own body can govern the world.  Those who love the world as they do their own body can be entrusted with the world.

      PROUT Facilitates:

      • economic selfreliance
      • cooperatives
      • environmental balance and
      • universal values

      Contemporary capitalism is based on profit, selfishness
      and greed.  The tragic result is that half of world
      population lives, suffers and dies in poverty.  Thus,
      such is not just a Mom 'n Pop operation, it has gone
      far beyond what Adam Smith originally offered.
      We need a new paradigm with a new cooperative model to
      share the resources of the planet for the welfare all
      living beings.  The first priority is to guarantee the
      five minimum necessities of life to all:

      • food
      • clothing
      • housing
      • education
      • medical care

      An honest job with fair wages is also a human right.
      The minimum wage must be sufficient so that people can
      buy their necessities.

      1) Small Scale Private Enterprise
      • encourage creativity
      • individuals, families and small partnerships
      • produce only nonessential goods and services

      2) Cooperatives
      • give local people control over their economic destiny
      • called “economic democracy”
      http://EconomicDemocracy.shows.it/
      • workers own their enterprises
      • Industry, trade, agriculture, banking run by producer and consumer cooperatives
      • largest part of an economy

      3) Strategic Key Industries
      • too large or complex for coops
      • managed as public utilities by immediate government
      • belong to society and should never be privatized
      • key source of government and affected regional revenues, not taxes
      • natural resources are property of all, thus no privatization of natural resources, extraction or raw access as domain of locale

      These are principles, not a rigid mold to be imposed on
      any society.  It is a holistic set of dynamic
      principles that can be applied appropriately by
      citizens and leaders to help their region or country
      prosper and achieve selfreliance in an ecological way.
      For any desired concept to be made manifest, the
      continuities sufficient to make it so must be
      comprehended, understood, maintained and challenged so
      that we may remain ever vigilant in assuring their
      veracity -- both the concepts and those entrusted with
      manifesting them -- and always be prepared for altering
      manifestation and operations due to changes of time,
      place, and person and people, thus ever preempting and
      preventing dogmas and exploitation of all kinds.

      This article and many others of relevance to a progressively evolving society can be found herehttp://bit.ly/gzb4Is

      How does PROUT compare or contrast with capitalism or
      communism?  Discover answers to this, and more, here:
      http://prout-compared.shows.it/

      Viplavah

      Can Social Justice, Economic and Political Democracy,
      and Transpersonal or Spiritual realms find
      synergy and synthesis in a fair and equitable manner?
      http://PROUT.Shows.it/
      Find out how!