First Mail - Need Help

  • Hemal Batteriwala
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      Dear Friends,
      This is my first mail to all of you. I need your help.
      My name is Hemal and located in Toronto-Canada and working in financial sector.
      I want to build a carrier in AML. Is anyone guide what to do first. I am really confused and I have search on net but I could not get necessary information. I want to know, Is their any institute or any govt. body who offer this course.
      Please reply me ASAP.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Hemal

    • SOTUNDE ABIOLA
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
        Dear Hemal,
        I am happy to inform you that UNITAR of the UN has an on line course on AML in a few months to come. Quickly go to their site and register I think this on line programme will help to sustain your active interest pending when you are able to get a job with the financial intelligence unit of your country, the one in your country is one of the top rated FIU s across the globle.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
          To best guide you, I would need to know how much understanding you have of AML and what career aspirations you have
          Paul Freeman, CPA, CAMS
          www.AML-Assassin.com