www.AirCarAccess.com - Ambient heat in the air as an energy source

  • jumpsman23
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      Hello fellow researchers,

      A very kind, and caring gentleman owns the website
      http://www.aircaraccess.com. This site talks about air car inventors
      of the past and present. It speaks of past inventors who have
      discovered ways to tap into the ambient heat, which is present in the
      air around us, and use it as an energy source. The sun heats the
      air. Former inventors such as Lee/Leroy Rogers, Bill Truitt, George
      Heaton, and Bob Neal are just a few of them. This is perhaps one of
      the most readily available energy sources here on earth. It is also
      perhaps the most overlooked source of energy because of its sheer
      simplicity. It absolutely fascinates me. There are no fluids
      involved in this concept, just air.

      The biggest problem is trying to develop a way, which accomplishes
      what these past inventors have done. If I knew how to do this, I
      would have all ready shared it with the world. Lee Rogers filed a
      patent back in 1982, where he explains that he took an older vehicle
      with a carburetor and converted it to run on compressed air. It has
      been said that his air tanks were always near full. Go to the US
      Patent Office website at www.uspto.gov and do a search for his patent
      # 4,292,804. It was filed on October 6, 1981. In the patent Lee
      doesn't mention key information, which would need to be known in
      order to replicate his design successfully.

      For anyone that is interested visit: http://www.aircaraccess.com and
      click on Neal Tank and Solar Air to learn more about this concept.

      Thank you for your time,
      Jesse of USA

      Other links of interest:
      - http://www.keelynet.com/interact/arc_1_99-4_99/00000437.htm - Lee
      Rogers Air Powered Engine message board
      - http://www.keelynet.com/energy/airmotor.htm - Lee Rogers Airmot
      10/27/95
      - February 2003, mentions Rogers http://www.eagle-
      research.com/newsletter/archive/2003/2003_02.html
      - August 2003 - http://www.eagle-
      research.com/newsletter/archive/2003/2003_08.html