Comments on Breaking Kelvin-Planck Statement

  • Thomas Prevenslik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2005
      Dear Ambient Energy Enthusiasts:

      I think the Kelvin-Planck statement of the Second Law can be broken.

      To begin, go to:

      I backed into the possibility of breaking the second law from sonoluminescence when I realized there were no high temperatures and therefore the light was being produced at ambient temperature. See the abstract and appendix in:

       I now believe the QED cavity does indeed avoid the Kelvin-Planck statement and you can produce light at ambient temperatue, although not as efficiently as during ultrasound where the temperature is fully recovered every cycle.

      I am looking for comments, as the economic consequences are enormous.

      Sincerely,

      Yahoo! Mail