Light at Ambient Temperature

  • Thomas Prevenslik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      Dear Ambient Energy Enthusiasts:

      I think the Kelvin-Planck statement can be broken.

      To begin, go to:

      www.geocities.com/sonoluminescence2005/Kelvin_Planck.doc

      or generally, www.geocities.com/sonoluminescence2005

      I backed into the possibility of breaking the second law from
      sonoluminescence when I realized there were no high temperatures and
      therefore the light was being produced at ambient temperature. See
      the abstract and appendix in:

      www.geocities.com/sonoluminescence2004/SLrev4.PDF

      I now believe the QED cavity does indeed avoid the Kelvin-Planck
      statement and you can produce light at ambient temperatue, although
      not as efficiently as during ultrasound where the temperature is
      recovered every cycle.

      I am looking for comments, as the implications are enormous.

      Sincerely,