Someone PLEASE RESPOND to this posting

  • jumpsman23
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2005
      Hello,

      I am highly interested in trying to tap into an use solar ambient heat
      that exists all around us. I am a new member of this group and see
      that it has appeared to have stopped. No members post anymore. If any
      original member reads this post, would you please email me back
      directly. Is there any new websites or groups related to solar ambient
      heat? Is there any persons out there who have successfully put
      together a working model utilizing this technology?

      Thank you,
      Jesse of Maryland