RE: The Hydrogen News

  • enki@chilitech.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2005
      Dear Readers,

      I have decided to quit putting out the Hydrogen News as it has been.
      Instead I am switching to a strictly Blog oriented format with an RSS
      and Atom newsfeed. If anyone is interested in the latest hydrogen
      energy news I would ask you to monitor my blog.

      Blog Address: http://www.h2opower.blogspot.com

      Atom feed: http://www.h2opower.blogspot.com/atom.xml

      RSS Feed: http://www.tblog.com/rss.php?bid=enki

      Thank you all for your loyal readership and your many kind comments.

      Sincerely,

      Mike Johnston