I added pic and webcam to my homepage profile!

  • kristin_luv22
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      I finally figured out how to add the webcam to my homepage profile, I guess I am stupid for taking that long! Visit my homepage and see it! And then send me comments if you wish on the chat! I love to talk to people online, I hope to meet mr. right one day...

      http://www.tantrasweet.com/kristin_luv22/

      Ok, looking forward to chat with you all. ;)

      PS, here is a screenshot (is that the right word?) from the webcam.

      Hugs & kisses!!
      kristin_luv22