overbalanced wheel

  • snpssaini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      I make a perpetual motion machine.It is a kind of overbalanced
      wheel.It is very simple machanism.It is on paper now,but I know it
      will work.I am trying to make its toy model or prototype. The basic
      idea is like bessler wheel, but it is not that much complecated.When
      I make this machine, I don t know about thermodynamics. (if i know i
      cant make this...)
      I am trying my best with my own ,thats why it takes so much time.(5
      years)