Spontaneous Flow Heat Pump

  • Jean-luc Brochet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Dear all,

      I would like to present you with a new high-performance heat pump process using a micro-electronic manufacturing process. Besides the traditional heat pump use, this process would allow for a system of electrical production by cooling the environment. Be assured, I know the Second Principle of Thermodynamics !

      You may study this process at the following address :
      http://www.new-energy-paces.com/index_anglais.htm
      All explanations are given on the website.  A letter of introduction on the home page presents an overview of the situation.

      If there is a mistake, then please tell me where it lies.
      But if there is no mistake, then you must try it.
      Three experiments are shown on the website, but maybe you can devise a simpler experiment to demonstrate the principle of the invention without having to use high-tech laboratories.

      A French patent has been registered but outside France, the invention is within the public domain.  As a consequence, have no fear in working on this invention. I give the baby, have no qualms!

      Jean-luc Brochet