About a year ago I did some calculations on a heat engine concept that
revealed positive results for a device which could utilize ambient heat as
an energy source. I was doing many different design concepts and I finally
hit on one that worked. I then stopped working on these calculations as I
tried to get people to help me develop this concept. However, the people
that I know that had the money to help with project turned their back on me
and this project. They did not even want to see what I had done. They just
said they were not interested in helping. I found this very disappointing
because these same people had informed me that if I did figure something out
they would be interested helping.
Anyway I have a memory problem and after letting this thing set while I
tried to get help in developing it, I forgot what I had done. I also had a
computer system crash and lost the files that I had saved on my
calculations. Anyway, as I was working with different heat engine cycle
calculations I found that a Rankin Cycle heat engine is hard to work with
because of the heat of vaporization and condensation that is lost in the
cycle. The heat of vaporization is such a large factor for most fluids. I
then turned my attention to gas cycle heat engines and I was running into
problems with getting these to work also.
I had been using the concept of recycling the heat back into the system with
a heat pump which has four basic components, a high side heat exchanger, a
low side heat exchanger, a expansion valve, and adiabatic compressor. But
then one day I got the idea of using an isothermal compressor in the
thermodynamic circuit and that is when I hit the big payoff day. The day
that revealed we could take in ambient heat and use it as a free source of
energy with existing technology. I was so excited. I stopped doing these
calculations and figured that I would get some help.
I assumed that there would be allot of people that would be willing to help.
But I was mistaken. So now here I am disappointed with the rejections and
also cannot even remember the details of what I did. I have uploaded a page
with a basic design concept which I believe is close to what I did (see link
below). I will need to work out the calculations. Perhaps, someone reading
this will work out the calculations and let us know the results.
Click on this link to view the diagram.