"The Obsolete View" CD available NOW! @ Latex Records & Projekt Records

  • homegrown_amateur
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2003

      "The Obsolete View" 3-way split CD (featuring: Hollowing, Aere Aeternus, and Metanemfrost) is now available for $10 U.S. or $12 World (postage paid). Make checks, money orders, or U.S. cash payable to: Adhab Al-Farhan.

      Send to:

      METANEMFROST
      c/o Adhab Al-Farhan
      11300 Attingham Lane
      Glenn Dale, Maryland 20769
      U.S.A.

      HOLLOWING: Mind-melting sonic barrage. Aggressive as ever. Tribal electronic rhythms, paranoid sampling, and a sick and twisted world view.
      AERE AETERNUS: Neoclassical ambient mixtures. Serene and gripping. Two members of the Dark Sanctuary cult.
      METANEMFROST: Minimal twisting rhythmic structures flirting with the psychotic void of uncertainty.

      "One guarantee I will make anyone who buys this is that you've never heard anything like it, and I can say that this is my finest moment as a label releasing a disc of such distinct quality." - Matt Gibney @ The Rectrix Records - www.therectrix.com

      Also available from:

      www.latexrecords.com

      www.projekt.com

      www.expage.com/wingedserpentmaster

      (home of INNER DECAY, WINGED SERPENT MASTER, METANEMFROST, SAVAGE PRIMATE TARGET, THE OPIOID, etc.)

      Do you Yahoo!?