"The Obsolete View" CD available NOW!

  • adam assssss
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003

      "The Obsolete View" 3-way split CD (featuring: The Hollowing, Aere Aeturnus, and Metanemfrost) is now available for $10 U.S. or $12 World (postage paid).
      Make checks, money orders, or U.S. cash payable to: Adhab Al-Farhan.

      Send to:

      METANEMFROST
      c/o Adhab Al-Farhan
      11300 Attingham Lane
      Glenn Dale, Maryland 20769
      U.S.A.

      THE HOLLOWING: Mind-melting sonic barrage. Aggressive as ever. Tribal electronic rhythms, paranoid sampling, and a sick and twisted world view.
      AERE AETERNUS: Neoclassical ambient mixtures. Serene and gripping. Two members of the Dark Sanctuary cult.
      METANEMFROST: Minimal twisting rhythmic structures flirting with the psychotic void of uncertainty.

      "One guarantee I will make anyone who buys this is that you've never heard anything like it, and I can say that this is my finest moment as a label releasing a disc of such distinct quality." - The Rectrix Records - www.infernalhorde.com/rectrix

      WEBSITE:

      www.expage.com/wingedserpentmaster (Official Website)

      www.expage.com/wingedserpentmaster

      (home of INNER DECAY, WINGED SERPENT MASTER, METANEMFROST, etc.)

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • homegrown_amateur
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003

        "The Obsolete View" 3-way split CD (featuring: The Hollowing, Aere Aeturnus, and Metanemfrost) is now available for $10 U.S. or $12 World (postage paid).
        Make checks, money orders, or U.S. cash payable to: Adhab Al-Farhan.

        Send to:

        METANEMFROST
        c/o Adhab Al-Farhan
        11300 Attingham Lane
        Glenn Dale, Maryland 20769
        U.S.A.

        THE HOLLOWING: Mind-melting sonic barrage. Aggressive as ever. Tribal electronic rhythms, paranoid sampling, and a sick and twisted world view.
        AERE AETERNUS: Neoclassical ambient mixtures. Serene and gripping. Two members of the Dark Sanctuary cult.
        METANEMFROST: Minimal twisting rhythmic structures flirting with the psychotic void of uncertainty.

        "One guarantee I will make anyone who buys this is that you've never heard anything like it, and I can say that this is my finest moment as a label releasing a disc of such distinct quality." - The Rectrix Records - www.therectrix.com

        www.expage.com/wingedserpentmaster

        (home of INNER DECAY, WINGED SERPENT MASTER, METANEMFROST, SAVAGE PRIMATE TARGET, THE OPIOID, etc.)

        Do you Yahoo!?