Musician/programmer/collaborator WANTED!

  • adam assssss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003

      I'm looking for someone in Maryland, Virginia, or D.C. who's into programming drum machines or other electronic equipments (synths, bass, etc). I play the same things plus guitars, bass, vocals, keyboards, digital recording, etc. I want to have contacts with talented individuals for possible collaboration as a duo or a full band. Live and or recording experience is a must. E-mail: sacrificedmaster@...

      www.expage.com/wingedserpentmaster

      (home of INNER DECAY, WINGED SERPENT MASTER, METANEMFROST, etc.)

      Do you Yahoo!?