New Energy Groups

  • Ronald W. Frazier
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hello All,

      Many of you may be aware of the message group FREE_POWER.  This was a discussion area for many general energy topics.  The owner of that group has shut it down.  I have opened up two new groups with a similar theme.  I invite all interested parties to join one or both groups.

      The Topics: There are no forbidden energy topics. However, the following general themes are some of the main ones we focus on. MEG and Similar Devices, Permanent Magnet Motors - Including Newman and Related, Plasma Devices, Scaler Energy and Ether Energy, Hydrogen - Including Production and Burning and Cold Fusion and Fuel Cells, Heat Engines and Environmental Energy. Other topics related to Future and Alternative Energy are welcome.   These are usually general discussions, as opposed to highly specialized construction data.

      This group is devoted to general discussion of Future and Alternative energy topics. If you want to post an advertisement for a product in development or in production, you may post a short 1 paragraph description here and cross link over to the Future Energy Products group, which is devoted to advertisements of energy products.

      This group is devoted to discussion of Future and Alternative energy products. You can post an advertisement for a product in development or in production. You may post a short 1 paragraph description in the Future Energy Now group and cross link over to here to provide more detail. General non-commercial discussions should be placed in the Future Energy Now group.

      Sincerely,

      Ron Frazier

      Ronald W. Frazier     770-205-9422     770-888-8498 FAX
      rfrazier@...     http://c3energy.com/
      C3 Energy - "Your Source For Commercial & Industrial Electrical Savings"