Re: [AMBIENTENERGY] Vortex cooling

  • Charles Ford
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 1:21 PM
      --- Boyd & Margie Cantrell <bmc@...> wrote:
      > Charles,
      >
      > How did that Vortex cooling tube check out?
      >

      > Boyd

      It works. :-)

      I have been able to achieve a delta-T of 52C It consumes a
      huge volume of air.

      I don't have any COP measurements yet.

      =====
      Charles Ford
      KC5-OWZ
      cjford1@...
      cjford1@...

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com
    • Charles Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 7:11 AM
        Boyd:

        The outer shell is what you see in the picture. The pipe
        inside is a standard 3/8" ID steel pipe. Yes it is fascinating
        and yes I have no way to track the numbers. :-)

        It does however get cold enough from the discharge of an
        automotive AC pump to use for keeping my @$$ cool in the car.
        :-) Which is what I was looking to do.

        My Toyota is over 200K miles and things are starting to fail.
        I cant see spending $1000 to repair the air conditioner but I
        want to use the rest of the value out of it before I retire it.

        Besides I don't want to take out a loan and this is a bad time
        to come off of an investment.

        This way I can keep driving it until it has a catastrophe.

        Or becomes a -- cat - ass - trophy -- :-O

        =====