New file uploaded to AMBIENTENERGY

  • AMBIENTENERGY@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 23, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AMBIENTENERGY
      group.

      File : /jpg Approx. temps..jpg
      Uploaded by : ironing97330 <bmc@...>
      Description : Approximate temperatures in refrigerator

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      ironing97330 <bmc@...>
    • kirk
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 28, 2002
        http://focus.aps.org/v5/st18.html

        When you heat soup on the stove, you don't expect it to get hotter than the
        burner because heat normally flows from hot regions to cold ones. But now,
        in the 1 May PRL, a team using an experiment on the Russian space station
        MIR has shown otherwise: For a fluid consisting of liquid and gas phases on
        the verge of a transition, the gas temperature can exceed that of its
        surrounding heat source, a condition known as local overheating. This
        counterintuitive effect was predicted theoretically a decade ago and
        demonstrates the complex nature of heat transfer in fluids.
        ---
      • AMBIENTENERGY@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 15 , May 21, 2002
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AMBIENTENERGY
          group.

          File : /Equivalence.zip
          Uploaded by : boblerwill <bob.mo@...>
          Description : Equivalence of Kelvin and Clausius

          boblerwill <bob.mo@...>
        • AMBIENTENERGY@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 18, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AMBIENTENERGY
            group.

            File : /PriceList-April 2002.pdf

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 3, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AMBIENTENERGY
              group.

              File : /Wheels of energy.jpg
              Uploaded by : ironing97330 <bmc@...>
              Description :

              You can access this file at the URL

              Regards,

              ironing97330 <bmc@...>
            • chudslayer
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 4, 2002
                I hope that my comments below about the "wheels of energy" will not
                offend anyone. It is good that people suggest ways to try for new
                energy sources. I like hearing ideas for new technology, no matter
                how controversial. But if I critique a proposal, I only mean to
                encourage creation of improved design, or finding a more productive
                approach.

                In my humble opinion, the "wheels of energy" machine would not turn.
                The diagram shows what might at first glance look like unbalanced
                (mass) wheels, but the liquid water inside of each turning wheel
                would stay level (due to gravity), remaining motionless as the rubber
                wheels moved. The water would not flow (relative to the ground), so
                there would be no driving force in the form of gravitaional potential
                energy. Turning the wheel would actually require energy input due to
                turbulence in the churning water.

                Leo C.

                --- In AMBIENTENERGY@y..., AMBIENTENERGY@y... wrote:

                > Hello,

                > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AMBIENTENERGY
                > group.
                >
                > File : /Wheels of energy.jpg
                > Uploaded by : ironing97330 <bmc@p...>
                > Description :
                >
                > You can access this file at the URL

                20energy.jpg

                > Regards,
                >
                > ironing97330 <bmc@p...>
              • Charles Ford
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 4, 2002
                  AAAH !!!

                  Sorry I opened the image and it startled me. ;)

                  --- chudslayer <BordersChess@...> wrote:

                  > I hope that my comments below about the "wheels of energy" will not
                  > offend anyone. It is good that people suggest ways to try for new
                  > energy sources. I like hearing ideas for new technology, no matter
                  > how controversial. But if I critique a proposal, I only mean to
                  > encourage creation of improved design, or finding a more productive
                  > approach.
                  >
                  > In my humble opinion, the "wheels of energy" machine would not turn.
                  > The diagram shows what might at first glance look like unbalanced
                  > (mass) wheels, but the liquid water inside of each turning wheel
                  > would stay level (due to gravity), remaining motionless as the rubber
                  > wheels moved. The water would not flow (relative to the ground), so
                  > there would be no driving force in the form of gravitaional potential
                  > energy. Turning the wheel would actually require energy input due to
                  > turbulence in the churning water.
                  >
                  > Leo C.
                  >
                  > --- In AMBIENTENERGY@y..., AMBIENTENERGY@y... wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hello,

                  > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AMBIENTENERGY
                  > > group.
                  > >
                  > > File : /Wheels of energy.jpg
                  > > Uploaded by : ironing97330 <bmc@p...>
                  > > Description :
                  > >
                  > > You can access this file at the URL

                  > 20energy.jpg
                  > >
                  > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

                  > > Regards,
                  > >
                  > > ironing97330 <bmc@p...>

                  =====
                  Charles Ford
                  KC5-OWZ
                  cjford1@...
                  cjford1@...

                  http://sbc.yahoo.com
                • AMBIENTENERGY@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 3, 2002
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AMBIENTENERGY
                    group.

                    File : /alternative files.html
                    Uploaded by : rfraz1 <energylist@...>
                    Description : Contains a link to take you to an alternative place for posting large files.

                    rfraz1 <energylist@...>
                  • AMBIENTENERGY@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 16, 2002
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AMBIENTENERGY
                        group.

                        File : /US4307573.pdf
                        Uploaded by : terry_tharp <terrytharp@...>
                        Description : Thermal Cycle Engine - Evaporative Atmospheric Engine

                        terry_tharp <terrytharp@...>