Re: [AMBIENTENERGY] Fwd: Re: Magnet refrigeration

  • kirk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2002
      I think the best method is a hot side and a cold side, the material inside
      in a vacuum.
      A box shaped like a book with the gadolinium visiting the cover then the
      back.
      If you expose it to air a metal would be the best coating.
      needs to be thick enough that you don't get a hole.
      It will self destruct if you do.
      Gadolinium is shipped in argon.

      Kirk