Re: [AMBIENTENERGY] Jerry Decker's problems

  • Hustierhof@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Come on, Jery and Boyd,

      (I suppose) in the understanding of the other members
      and in mine THIS LIST is a forum for ideas concerning
      the ambient as an energy source ...let's keep it that way!

      Hubert
    • jwdatwork
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        keep in mind WHO started it...take your 'vote'....

        --- In AMBIENTENERGY@y..., Boyd Cantrell <bmc@p...> wrote:
        > Jerry,
        >
        > As always you'd rather argue and cause trouble than eat, but I'm
        not going
        > to accommodate you. I'm going to ask the members of this list if
        they
        > want to hear any more of this kind of crap from you and I, or do
        they want
        > to get back to the subject of energy which the list was created
        for. They
        > are over 21, so if they want to hear more of your problems, then I
        will
        > unsubscribe. Who knows, maybe the new owner will even rename the
        list
        > "Dear Abby".
        >
        > Okay gang, it's up to you. Does anyone want to hear any more of
        this kind
        > of stuff? If only one member will post a "YES", then I'm out of
        here and
        > no hard feelings.
        >

        > Boyd
      • jwdatwork
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
          I don't recall seeing anything positive from chef boyrdee when I sent
          in the Minto wheel construction details URL which he thinks
          is 'promotion'...

          yep, thats why they are posted FREE for anyone to use....but then
          again, its not HIS theories......but something that WORKS and got
          worldwide coverage from the real inventor, Wally Minto...

          I certainly plan to build one and try it here in Mexico where the
          temperature averages 78 degrees F. year round during the day and goes
          down to about 50 at night during winter (like now)...

          --- In AMBIENTENERGY@y..., Hustierhof@a... wrote:
          > Come on, Jery and Boyd,
          >
          > (I suppose) in the understanding of the other members
          > and in mine THIS LIST is a forum for ideas concerning
          > the ambient as an energy source ...let's keep it that way!
          >
          > Hubert
        • Charles Ford
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2002
            I think I speak for the group here.

            SHUT UP Nobody wants to here it. Nobody wants to read it. If a mistake
            was made then deal with it.. It happens. Flaming email that contains
            disrespectful monikers have no place in this calm peaceful group.

            This is a group of scientists and engenders who actually get results. If
            you have valid ideas to discuss or real results to post then feel
            free. Otherwise if you feel you have to duke it out then please do it off
            list!