Re: Jerry Decker's problems

  • jwdatwork
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2002
      Boyd!

      As always, your comments are ill researched and self-centered. There
      are those who are interested in tracking the shenanigans of the con
      artists....the Tesla patents this is all about do NOT belong to BAP
      nor can he force anyone to remove them from where they are posted for
      free....of course, your singular interest is your unproven theories
      because you are too lazy and/or cheap to spend the money to buy
      them...as I recall, I did you a favor letting you know you'd ripped
      off a name used by someone else...you just couldn't handle
      it...another one that will fade away with not even a trace of his
      theories coming to fruition...easier to whine and complain about
      things outside his scope....pity...

    • Hustierhof@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        Come on, Jery and Boyd,

        (I suppose) in the understanding of the other members
        and in mine THIS LIST is a forum for ideas concerning
        the ambient as an energy source ...let's keep it that way!

        Hubert
      • jwdatwork
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
          keep in mind WHO started it...take your 'vote'....

          --- In AMBIENTENERGY@y..., Boyd Cantrell <bmc@p...> wrote:
          > Jerry,
          >
          > As always you'd rather argue and cause trouble than eat, but I'm
          not going
          > to accommodate you. I'm going to ask the members of this list if
          they
          > want to hear any more of this kind of crap from you and I, or do
          they want
          > to get back to the subject of energy which the list was created
          for. They
          > are over 21, so if they want to hear more of your problems, then I
          will
          > unsubscribe. Who knows, maybe the new owner will even rename the
          list
          > "Dear Abby".
          >
          > Okay gang, it's up to you. Does anyone want to hear any more of
          this kind
          > of stuff? If only one member will post a "YES", then I'm out of
          here and
          > no hard feelings.
          >

          > Boyd
        • jwdatwork
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
            I don't recall seeing anything positive from chef boyrdee when I sent
            in the Minto wheel construction details URL which he thinks
            is 'promotion'...

            yep, thats why they are posted FREE for anyone to use....but then
            again, its not HIS theories......but something that WORKS and got
            worldwide coverage from the real inventor, Wally Minto...

            I certainly plan to build one and try it here in Mexico where the
            temperature averages 78 degrees F. year round during the day and goes
            down to about 50 at night during winter (like now)...

            --- In AMBIENTENERGY@y..., Hustierhof@a... wrote:
            > Come on, Jery and Boyd,
            >
            > (I suppose) in the understanding of the other members
            > and in mine THIS LIST is a forum for ideas concerning
            > the ambient as an energy source ...let's keep it that way!
            >
            > Hubert
          • Charles Ford
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2002
              I think I speak for the group here.

              SHUT UP Nobody wants to here it. Nobody wants to read it. If a mistake
              was made then deal with it.. It happens. Flaming email that contains
              disrespectful monikers have no place in this calm peaceful group.

              This is a group of scientists and engenders who actually get results. If
              you have valid ideas to discuss or real results to post then feel
              free. Otherwise if you feel you have to duke it out then please do it off
              list!