RE: [AMBIENTENERGY] Mathmatical odds

  • kirk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      I will begin with a subject that I've wanted to discuss for some time.
      It's about mathematical odds. I've wanted for some time to hear the
      opinion of some guy like Nick the Greek on the odds of those shenanigans
      that they pulled in Florida on election day being coincidental.
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      If your gut feelings are that the deck is marked and the players know each
      other I'd say that's a sure thing.
      What this country desperately needs is a Will Rogers to make us laugh at the
      outrageous conduct of "the ruling class". Unfortunately what they do affects
      us and I find it hard to keep a sense of humor about their shenanigans.

      BTW statistical analysis seems to be a bit magical to me but I think the
      answer is probably 50-50 not 50 to 1.
      Then again, are there odds in a rigged game?
      The only perspective I can give though is I think both parties are up to
      their eyeballs into rigging games.

      :)