Re: Somthing to think about

  • windcrank@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2001
      Well Boyd here we are again, talking about something we both know for sure, that the bird is only the begenning, how now do we proceed, as you know a few months back I was in full swing trying to find someone to support a pilot project to build your Thermodyne Machine (for which I fully believe in) and could not get the support
      I needed to proceed, I had already built about half the machine and had to pull off for another project, my wind turbine in Hawaii, now that it is well under way I can once again consentrate on the TDM.
      But you know we are right back where I left off, no funds to continue, so IF there is anyone out there that believes in this please let us know and we will show the world it can be done.
      God speed Boyd, I'm with you all the way,
      george