Earth4 Energy Guide - Residential Off Grid Power Solutions

  • cfmlgigmgrmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      Do you wish to learn more about residential off grid power solutions? More and more people are seeking ways to reduce their electric bills due to the steep rising of energy prices. However, there are power companies and countries that benefit from rising energy prices, making it hard for the average house owner to know how to avoid these high costs.
      1. What Exactly is the Earth4 Energy Guide All About?
      This guide is a step by step manual that teaches its readers how to design their own homemade energy producing devices using cheap and readily available materials. This guide has allowed me to run my home with renewable electrical power by harnessing 2 free forms of energy. They are wind and solar power.
      2. Why Are So Few People Using Residential Off Grid Power Solutions If It Is Available Today?
      Even though this solution is available today, many people still mistakenly believe that these systems are too expensive. Sure, it does cost a lot of money to purchase pre made devices, but it does not cost more than $200 to make this home energy system DIY.
      Another reason is that the energy companies will only stand to lose their profits if alternative energy systems were widely adopted. This is why there is no strong incentive to encourage people to use alternative energy systems. However, I do believe that we will be forced to use renewable energy one day when the supplies of energy sources run low in future.
      3. How To Build Your Own Residential Off Grid Power Solutions Using The Earth4 Energy Guide?
      With this guide, you will learn how to build either a windmill to harness wind power or solar panels to harness sun energy. You can also choose to do both if your home location is suitable.

      Create Electricity At Home: http://www.homeenergymi.tk/