The Benefits of the Space Program

  • epnxrkohnwqv
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Try as I have, I can only think of two things that can or have made
      our lives better here on Earth as a result of our space program.
      Those items are the invention of the fuel cell and global satellite
      communications. All of the rest of the space program is nothing more
      than a huge waste of taxes, and that includes that piecemeal
      international space station and our desire to travel to other places
      in the universe.
      You see, the fuel cell produces electricity that can power almost all
      of our transportation equipment and satellites, together with cell
      phones, can save our lives in the event of an emergency.
      How can we make fuel cells practical and economical machines for our
      future? Well, the best way to do that is to capture the Sun's energy
      by building solar cell and windmill generator fields on desert
      property that has no other real useful purpose. Then, use that free
      energy to power factories that create hydrogen.
      That hydrogen can power our modes of transportation directly and also
      provide fuel to fuel cells which can also create electricity. It's a
      huge start-up cost, but that equipment requires very little
      maintenance and lasts for a very long time....