Logo Design + Business Card Design: $159!

  • james.davidson2007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      Logo Design + Business Card Design: $159!
      I wanted a logo for my company, so on a recommendation from a friend,
      I went with Paramount Web Consulting. My Company has been around for
      about 6 years now, but I never had an official logo or business cards
      (which I now have). All I can say is I have been extremely happy with
      the result. I got unlimited revisions (with good turnaround). All for
      only $159. HIGHLY recommended to anyone. You can see the logo on my
      website. If you want to check em out here is the link:
      www.pwcwebmasters.com/