379RE: [AMBIENTENERGY] Re: RE: Re: Minto / Solar / Thermoelectric

  • kirk
    Jan 9, 2002
      >Any way knowing the spectral reflectivity of several materials
      >would benefit. I could choose the best materials.

      A reference book for physicists, optical engineers--something like that.
      Not every day stuff. Public library up here is devoid of useful books.
      Just romance fantasies and politically correct social engineering propaganda
      such as Heather has 2 Mommies.

      I don't know why a good library isn't online.
      So much for our high civilization.

      Kirk