Re: New source near Birmingham

  • ethan.muehlbauer
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 1, 2010
      I spoke with Mr Nicholson Wednesday night.

      The farm is about half-way between Birmingham and Gadsden.

      The link Kim sent has his address and other contact info:

      http://www.jerseydirectory.com/?=UnitedStates/States/AL/

      CHEROKEE FARM
      James and Sandra Nicholson
      2630 Jones Chapel Rd
      Springville, AL 35146-8500
      (205) 467-0108

      Ethan

      --- In AL_WAPF@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Coleman <thecolemans4@...> wrote:

      > What part of town is his farm in?
      > Cynthia
      >

      > ________________________________

    • frith_kim
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 8, 2010
        Has anyone that was interested before talked to Mr. Nicholson lately? I tried to call and the number has been disconnected. I sent an email in hopes that it will get to him. If anyone has an update, please let me know. The last I heard, the milking barn would be ready mid November.
        Thanks!
        Kim

        --- In AL_WAPF@yahoogroups.com, "ethan.muehlbauer" <muehlbauer1375@...> wrote:

        > I spoke with Mr Nicholson Wednesday night.
        >
        > The farm is about half-way between Birmingham and Gadsden.
        >
        > The link Kim sent has his address and other contact info:
        >
        > http://www.jerseydirectory.com/?=UnitedStates/States/AL/
        >
        > CHEROKEE FARM
        > James and Sandra Nicholson
        > 2630 Jones Chapel Rd
        > Springville, AL 35146-8500
        > (205) 467-0108
        >
        > Ethan
        >
        > --- In AL_WAPF@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Coleman <thecolemans4@> wrote:
        > >
        > > What part of town is his farm in?
        > > Cynthia
        > >

        > > ________________________________

      • John Saad
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 8, 2010
          I haven't tried to call him back, but he told me he would be in touch with me two weeks later. That was a while ago. I hope he didn't have to shut things down.

          John

        • blindy53@netscape.net
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 9, 2010
            Someone from our group in Montgomery talked to his wife last week and she said they were just getting the barn built and would not be ready for several more months.

            Belinda

            Has anyone that was interested before talked to Mr. Nicholson lately? I tried to call and the number has been disconnected. I sent an email in hopes that it will get to him. If anyone has an update, please let me know. The last I heard, the milking barn would be ready mid November.
            Thanks!
            Kim

            --- In AL_WAPF@yahoogroups.com, "ethan.muehlbauer" <muehlbauer1375@...> wrote:

            > I spoke with Mr Nicholson Wednesday night.
            >
            > The farm is about half-way between Birmingham and Gadsden.
            >
            > The link Kim sent has his address and other contact info:
            >
            > http://www.jerseydirectory.com/?=UnitedStates/States/AL/
            >
            > CHEROKEE FARM
            > James and Sandra Nicholson
            > 2630 Jones Chapel Rd