give me a break!!!!

  • ginger587@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      I just opened todays paper and it has an article about how eating fewer calories could cause better aging. It has a picture of a man who is 36 years old, is 6 feet tall and weighs 135 pounds. He has been doing the low calorie diet for 6 years I think. He doesn't look like the picture of health if you ask me. He is very thin and frail looking. I personally think he could use some lard and butter. This is why our society is so unhealthy, all the diet gurus and other health organizations saying to eat less, blah,blah, blah, and you won't age.  One of my ex bosses's was a vegatarian and she didn't eat that much. She was really small and frail and had wrinkles. Go figure.!!! WAP rules!!!!! :o) (Just my 2 cents)

      Ginger