Religion of Ibrahim (alaihi salaam)

  • ALQURANIC
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2009

      ALQURANIC Mail [The Best Guide ALQURAN]

      Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
      Forward this message to as many people you can.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 43]

      And keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and bow down with those who bow down.

      Downloadable Audio Quran and Video Quran
      Refer this Group/Site to your friend/relative Refer
      Quran Urdu Translation
      Download or View

      Religion of Ibrahim (alaihi salaam)

      Give your Suggestion, help us improve
      Suggest

      Invite a Friend to join the ALQURANIC Group
      Invite
      or If you'd like to add your relatives/friends emails in
      this mailing list then
      Email us (one address per line)

      If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message,
      Join Now

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 124]

      And when his Lord tried Ibrahim (alaihi salaam) with certain words, he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you an Imam of men. Ibrahim (alaihi salaam) said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust, said He.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 125]

      And when We made the House a pilgrimage for men and a (place of) security, and: Appoint for yourselves a place of prayer on the standing-place of Ibrahim (alaihi salaam) . And We enjoined Ibrahim (alaihi salaam) and Ismail (alaihi salaam) saying: Purify My House for those who visit (it) and those who abide (in it) for devotion and those who bow down (and) those who prostrate themselves.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 126]

      And when Ibrahim (alaihi salaam) said: My Lord, make it a secure town and provide its people with fruits, such of them as believe in Allah and the last day. He said: And whoever disbelieves, I will grant him enjoyment for a short while, then I will drive him to the chastisement of the fire; and it is an evil destination.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 127]

      And when Ibrahim (alaihi salaam) and Ismail (alaihi salaam) raised the foundations of the House: Our Lord! accept from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 128]

      Our Lord! and make us both submissive to Thee and (raise) from our offspring a nation submitting to Thee, and show us our ways of devotion and turn to us (mercifully), surely Thou art the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 129]

      Our Lord! and raise up in them an Apostle from among them who shall recite to them Thy communications and teach them the Book and the wisdom, and purify them; surely Thou art the Mighty, the Wise.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 130]

      And who forsakes the religion of Ibrahim (alaihi salaam) but he who makes himself a fool, and most certainly We chose him in this world, and in the hereafter he is most surely among the righteous.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 131]

      When his Lord said to him, Be a Muslim, he said: I submit myself to the Lord of the worlds.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 132]

      And the same did Ibrahim (alaihi salaam) enjoin on his sons and (so did) Yaqoub (alaihi salaam). O my sons! surely Allah has chosen for you (this) faith, therefore die not unless you are Muslims.

      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 133]

      Nay! were you witnesses when death visited Yaqoub (alaihi salaam), when he said to his sons: What will you serve after me? They said: We will serve your God and the God of your fathers, Ibrahim (alaihi salaam) and Ismail (alaihi salaam) and Ishaq (alaihi salaam), one God only, and to Him do we submit.

      Yahoo Group ALQURANIC
      Website URL: www.alquranic.com
      Group URL:
      www.yahoogroups.com/group/alquranic

    • ALQURANIC
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2011
[...]

        [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 133] face=Verdana color=#111111 size=2>