Call upon Me, I will answer you

  • ALQURANIC
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006

      ALQURANIC Mail [The Best Guide ALQURAN]
      Assalam-o-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
      Forward this email to maximum people you can.
      [2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 152]

      "Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me."
      Downloadable
      Audio Quran Download Now
      Downloadable Video Quran Download Now

      Call upon Me, I will answer you

      [40.Surah Momin : Ayah 60]
      "And your Lord says: Call upon Me, I will answer you; surely those who are too proud for My service shall soon enter hell abased."

      [2.Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 186]
      "And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way."

      [27.Surah Naml : Ayah 62]
      "Or, Who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the evil, and He will make you successors in the earth. Is there a god with Allah? Little is it that you mind!"

      [7.Surah Al-A'raf : Ayah 55]
      "Call on your Lord humbly and secretly; surely He does not love those who exceed the limits."

      [7.Surah Al-A'raf : Ayah 56]
      "And call on Him fearing and hoping; surely the mercy of Allah is nigh to those who do good (to others)."

      [7.Surah Al-A'raf : Ayah 205]
      "And remember your Lord within yourself humbly and fearing and in a voice not loud in the morning and the evening and be not of the heedless ones."

      Call of Prophet Ayub (Alaihi Salaam)

      [21.Surah Al-Anbiyaa : Ayahs 83-84]
      "And Ayub, when he cried to his Lord, (saying): Harm has afflicted me, and Thou art the most Merciful of the merciful."
      "Therefore We responded to him and took off what harm he had, and We gave him his family and the like of them with them: a mercy from Us and a reminder to the worshippers."

      Call of Prophet Yunus (Alaihi Salaam)

      [21.Surah Al-Anbiyaa : Ayahs 87-88]
      "And Yunus, when he went away in wrath, so he thought that We would not straiten him, so he called out among afflictions: There is no god but Thou, glory be to Thee; surely I am of those who make themselves to suffer loss."
      "So We responded to him and delivered him from the grief and thus do We deliver the believers."

      Call of Prophet Zakariya (Alaihi Salaam)

      [21.Surah Al-Anbiyaa : Ayahs 89-90]
      "And Zakariya, when he cried to his Lord: O my Lord leave me not alone; and Thou art the best of inheritors."
      "So We responded to him and gave him Yahya and made his wife fit for him; surely they used to hasten, one with another In deeds of goodness and to call upon Us, hoping and fearing and they were humble before Us."

      Give your Suggestion, help us improve
      Suggest

      Invite a Friend to join the ALQURANIC Group
      Invite
      or If you'd like to add your relatives/friends emails in
      this mailing list then
      Email us (one address per line)

      If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message,
      Join Now

    • ALQURANIC