Durood Sharif

  • ALQURANIC
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2006
      ALQURANIC Mail [The Best Guide ALQURAN]
      Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
      Forward this email to maximum people you can.
      [25. Surah Furqan : Ayah 71]

      "And whoever repents and does good, he surely turns to Allah a (goodly) turning."
      Downloadable Audio Quran and Video Quran
      Refer this Group/Site to your friend/relative Refer

      Durood Sharif

      [33. Surah Al-Ahzab : Ayah 56]
      "Surely Allah and His angels bless the Prophet; O you who believe! call for (Divine) blessings on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation."
      [Sahih Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 60, Number 320]

      Narrated Ka'b bin Ujra (Radi Allah Anhu) : It was said, "O Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) ! We know how to greet you, but how to invoke Allah for you?" The Prophet (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) s aid, "Say: Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa'ala Ali Muhammaddin, kama sallaita 'ala all Ibrahim, innaka Hamidun Majid. Allahumma barik 'ala Muhammaddin, kama barakata 'ala ali Ibrahim, innaka Hamidun Majid"

       [Sahih Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 60, Number 321]

      Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri (Radi Allah Anhu) : We said, "O Allah's Apostle! (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) (We know) this greeting (to you) but how shall we invoke Allah for you?" He (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Say! Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin 'Abdika wa rasulika kama- sallaita 'ala all Ibrahim wa barik ala Muhammadin wa'ala all Muhammadin kama barakta 'ala all Ibrahim.' Al-Laith said: 'Ala Muhammadin wa 'ala all Muhammadin kama barakta ala all Ibrahim.

      Give your Suggestion, help us improve Suggest

      Invite a Friend to join the ALQURANIC Group
      Invite
      or If you'd like to add your relatives/friends emails in
      this mailing list then
      Email us (one address per line)

      If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message,
      Join Now
      Yahoo Group ALQURANIC
      Website URL: www.alquranic.com
      Group URL:
      www.yahoogroups.com/group/alquranic

      Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta shows you when there are new messages.
    • ALQURANIC
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18 2:48 AM
[...]

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.
      • ALQURANIC