Significance of Salam (Peace)

  • ALQURANIC
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2004
       "And certainly We have made the Quran easy to understand" [54:17]                                                         .

      ALQURANIC Mail

      Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

      "And say to My servants (that) they speak that which is best; surely the Shaitan sows dissensions among them; surely the Shaitan is an open enemy to man."

      Significance of Salam (Peace)

      [24.Surah An-Nur : Ayah 61]

      "So when you enter houses, greet your people with a salutation from Allah, blessed (and) goodly; thus does Allah make clear to you the communications that you may understand."

      [6.Surah Al-An'am : Ayah 54]

      "And when those who believe in Our communications come to you, say: Peace be on you."

      Quranic Places where Allah paid Salam to his Prophets

      [37.Surah As-Saffat : Ayah 109,120,130,181]

      "Peace be on Ibrahim."

      "Peace be on Musa and Haroun."

       "Peace be on Ilyas."

      "And peace be on the apostles."

      Ahwal-e-Janat

      [36.Surah Ya-Sin : Ayah 58, 56.Surah Waqia : Ayah 25-26]

      "Peace: a word from a Merciful Lord."

      "They shall not hear therein vain or sinful discourse."

      "Except the word peace, peace."

      Dealing with Illiterate  People

      [43.Surah Az-Zukhruf : Ayah 89]

      "So turn away from them and say, Peace, for they shall soon come to know."

      [28.Surah Al-Qasas : Ayah 55]

      "And when they hear idle talk they turn aside from it and say: We shall have our deeds and you shall have your deeds; peace be on you, we do not desire the ignorant."

      [Sahih Bukhari : Volume 2, Book 2, Number 10]

      Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (Radi Allah Anhu): A man asked the Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam), "Whose Islam is good or what sort of deeds (or what qualities) of Islam are good." The Prophet replied, "To feed (others) and to greet those whom you know and those whom you don not know."

      Invite a Friend to join the ALQURANIC Group Invite

      Yahoo Group ALQURANIC
      Website URL: www.alquranic.com
      Group URL: www.yahoogroups.com/group/alquranic

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Mail - Now with 25x more storage than before!
    • ALQURANIC
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007

        ALQURANIC Mail [The Best Guide ALQURAN]
        Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
        Forward this message to as many people you can.

        [29. Surah Al-'Ankabut : Ayah 45]

        Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer; surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil, and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest, and Allah knows what you do.

        Downloadable Audio Quran and Video Quran

        Refer this Group/Site to your friend/relative Refer

        Significance of Salam (Peace)

        Peace - A greeting of blessing and purity from Allah

        [24. Surah An-Nur : Ayah 61]

        So when you enter houses, greet your people with a salutation from Allah, blessed (and) goodly; thus does Allah make clear to you the communications that you may understand.

        [6. Surah Al-An'am : Ayah 54]

        And when those who believe in Our communications come to you, say: Peace be on you, your Lord has ordained mercy on Himself, (so) that if any one of you does evil in ignorance, then turns after that and acts aright, then He is Forgiving, Merciful.

        Quranic Places where Allah paid Salam (Peace) to his Prophets

        [37. Surah As-Saffat : Ayah 109]

        Peace be on Ibrahim (alaihi salaam).

        [37. Surah As-Saffat : Ayah 120]

        Peace be on Musa
        (alaihi salaam) and Haroun (alaihi salaam).

        [37. Surah As-Saffat : Ayah 130]

        Peace be on Ilyas
        (alaihi salaam).

        [37. Surah As-Saffat : Ayah 181]

        And peace be on the apostles.

        Ahwal-e-Janat

        [36. Surah Ya-Sin : Ayah 58]

        Peace: a word from a Merciful Lord.

        [56. Surah Waqia : Ayah 25]

        They shall not hear therein vain or sinful discourse.

        [56. Surah Waqia : Ayah 26]

        Except the word peace, peace.

        Dealing with Illiterate People

        [43. Surah Az-Zukhruf : Ayah 88-89]

        Consider his cry: O my Lord! surely they are a people who do not believe. So turn away from them and say, Peace, for they shall soon come to know.

        [28. Surah Al-Qasas : Ayah 55]

        And when they hear idle talk they turn aside from it and say: We shall have our deeds and you shall have your deeds; peace be on you, we do not desire the ignorant.

        [Sahih Bukhari : Volume 2, Book 2, Number 10]

        Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (Radi Allah Anhu): A man asked the Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam), "Whose Islam is good or what sort of deeds (or what qualities) of Islam are good." The Prophet replied, "To feed (others) and to greet those whom you know and those whom you don not know."

        Our Lord! accept from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing.

        Give your Suggestion, help us improve
        Suggest

        Invite a Friend to join the ALQURANIC Group Invite
        or If you'd like to add your relatives/friends emails in
        this mailing list then
        Email us (one address per line)

        If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message,
        Join Now

        Got a little couch potato?
      • ALQURANIC
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28 7:36 PM

          ALQURANIC Mail [The Ultimate Guide ALQURAN]
          Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
          Forward this message to as many people you can.

          [29. Surah Al-'Ankabut : Ayah 45]

          Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer; surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil, and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest, and Allah knows what you do.

          Downloadable Audio Quran and Video Quran
          Refer this Group/Site to your friend/relative Refer
          Quran Urdu Translation Download or View