  • RAM MOHAN
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi Friends,

      Good Morning...

      One happy news for our friends...

      Our friend Mr. Suresh Babu got placed in HDFC Bank as Assistant Manager and joining on 15th of November 2008.

      May god bless him with all happiness and joy.
      I wish him success with his career. All the very best machi.

      Its going to be a great year....

      Regards,
      R. Ram Mohan

      Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@.... Sign up now!
    • Lakshmi Nageswaran
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
        THats A Nice NEws! Good Luck and All th eBEst to SUresh!

        Lakshmi Nageswaran

        Our friend Mr. Suresh Babu got placed in HDFC Bank as Assistant Manager and joining on 15th of November 2008.

        May god bless him with all happiness and joy.
        I wish him success with his career. All the very best machi.

        Its going to be a great year....

        Regards,
        R. Ram Mohan

        Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@rocketmail .com. Sign up now!

      • Mervin Mathew
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2008
          hey suresh,

          congratulations....all the best for ur career....if any one havi his no pls send it...
          regards
          mervin

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
            Hi Mervin,