ALPA general meeting, 6/10/2009, 10:00 am

  • ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      Reminder from: ALPA_Forum Yahoo! Group

      Title: ALPA general meeting

      Date: Wednesday June 10, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.
      Location: Palo Art Chamber of Commerce, 122 Hamilton Av.

    • irvin dawid
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
        SORRY about that!

        The meeting is rescheduled to:

        6/24/2009, 9:30 am, WEDS

        so as to hear from Kathy Schmidt/Eden Housing and Michele Beasley/Greenbelt Alliance, on the status of the 801 Alma project, and how one its strongest advocates will respond to the downsizing.

        Apologies to Jeff and Linder - we regret you're not being able to join us.

        I will correct the ALPA Forum Yahoo calendar to reflect the new date, and also post it on our website, which is back up, thanks to Allison Quaid, but currently under a different link:

        http://alivablepaloalto.community.officelive.com/ while registration is being transferred to your secretary.

        ALPA  liaison to TransForm
        650-283-6534/mobile