Bike Palo Alto - This Sunday

  • David Coale
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hi All,

      Join us for Bike Palo Alto! 2012 and the Mayor’s Challenge this Sunday, 10/7, 1-4 pm at El Carmelo!  Enjoy the beautiful fall weather and discover Palo Alto’s great bike routes!  Meet your neighbors, lower your carbon footprint and have some fun!

      Start at El Carmelo School (Bryant & Loma Verde) where we will have bike safety info, helmet fitting, and basic bike safety checks and maintenance. Then choose one of our highlighted routes and take a fun ride with free treats along the way at stops including Whole Foods, the Sweet Shop and the YMCA.  Free water bottles for the first 150 participants and free raffle for all!

      Bike Palo Alto! is a free, family friendly event, no pre-registration necessary. Just bring your bike & helmet! For more info go to: www.pagreenteams.org/bikepaloalto

      Bike Palo Alto! 2012 is hosted by the Palo Alto Neighborhood Green Teams and the Mayor’s Challenge and sponsored by:
      Palo Alto CEAP, City of Palo Alto, YMCA, El Carmelo Elementary, Barron Park Association, Whole Foods, Sweet Shop, Mike’s Bikes, Mollie Stone's,
      A Street Bike Named Desire, Campus Bike Shop, Bike Connection and Palo Alto Bicycles

      Please forward this widely,

      Thanks,

      David