Fwd: Community Meeting Monday, April 2nd: Palo Alto and the Cool City Challenge

  • Megan Fluke
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 2:47 PM
      Looks interesting and relevant to the Chapter's work.   This  Cool City Challenge may be very similar to the work of our Cool Cities Teams, can anyone go?  If so, can I give you a small stack of Cool Cities Team flyers to pass out at the event to folks who may be interested at the event.  Thank you, Megan

      Fwd: Community Meeting Monday, April 2nd: Palo Alto and the Cool City Challenge

      Palo Alto, Davis and Sonoma, have been selected to participate in the Cool City Challenge as "teaching cities". David Gershon, creator of the Cool City Challenge, will be at this community meeting to share all about it.COOL CITY CHALLENGE Reinventing Our Cities from the Bottom Up to Achieve Dramatic Carbon Reduction, Vibrant Livability and Green ProsperityAn Initiative of Empowerment Institute in Partnership with the Cities of Davis, Palo Alto, Sonoma, California and Sao Paulo, BrazilDavid Gershon Author, Low Carbon Diet Creator, Cool City ChallengeMonday, April 2, 2012 7-9pm Lucie Stern Community Center, Community room 1305 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto Information: 650.329.2164 or 650.321.9594Sponsored by: Community Environmental Action Partnership (CEAP)
      When
      Sun, March 25, 3pm – 4pm GMT-07:00
      Where
      Lucie Stern Community Center, Community room - 1305 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto
      Who
      (Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)

      --
      A fool and his money are soon elected.
      ~Will Rogers

      --