Shell 'Gateway' building (Alma/Lytton) goes to council on Mon

  • Irvin Dawid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 8:50 AM
      ALPA, Cool Cities members:
      While our letter to not increase parking as a public benefit but instead promote other transportation alternatives as benefit generated attention, ultimately the planning & transportation commission did increase parking.
      [Our most recent letter to the Palo Alto Planning and Transportation Commission was also the topic of a Palo Alto On-line Feb. 21, 2012 article, Sierra Club: City should say 'no' to more parking for 355 Alma.]

      Nonetheless, the development proceeds to council on Monday.  See packet from below linkl

      Let me know if you are attending or if you just wish to share your views on it.  I have a conflict with a Friends of Caltrain meeting on Monday.

      March 12, 2012 - City Council Agenda and Full Packet
      City Council Agenda and Full Packet
      Revision Date: 03/12/2012  (See #11, Public Hearing)

      Irvin Dawid
      753 Alma St., #126, Palo Alto, CA  94301
      650-283-6534 (cell)